ERIS for sale ($400)

Do you print/build/make/create 'stuff' for modifying SeeMeCNC machines? Post them here if you do so others can see and inquire about getting them!
kswaid
Plasticator

ERIS for sale ($400)

Post by kswaid »

I picked up an ERIS over the summer with the intent to use it as a portable printer, but I frankly haven't been using it very much. Instead of leaving it sitting on my shelf I have decided to put it up for sale to buy other toys ;)

The good:
- It is 100% bone stock and has printed around 1kg of filament, so not a lot of use.
- Will come in the original box with about 1/2 of the blue PLA spool that was included.
- Updated to latest firmware a month or so ago
- Mine seems to generally calibrate fine, although sometimes the printing plane will be tilted with a low point opposite the Z tower.
- Has a SeeMeCNC sticker on top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bad:
- The build surface has some PETG that is bonded a bit too well. Still works fine, but doesn't come completely clean.
- Some plastic has oozed around the nozzle threads, leaving burnt plastic residue

Asking $400 and I will deliver for free anywhere within about 100 miles of 06339 as long as it does not involve driving into NYC or Boston. Otherwise we can work out shipping.
Attachments
IMG_20161023_202816.jpg
IMG_20161023_202722.jpg
IMG_20161023_202705.jpg
IMG_20161023_202648.jpg
Cory_W9CDU
Plasticator

Re: ERIS for sale ($400)

Post by Cory_W9CDU »

Hello,

I'm interested in your printer, would you consider the offer of 400$ including shipping to 47882?

Thanks!
If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago.
-Stargate SG-1
kswaid
Plasticator

Post by kswaid »

Let me run a shipping quote first, but that sounds reasonable.
kswaid
Plasticator

Post by kswaid »

Well I decided to make a big test print to protect the bed during shipping, but apparently the ERIS decided it doesn't want to be sold. It is now having calibration issues unless I manually guide the electrical whip and keep pressure on it. I am going to temporarily remove it from sale until I am satisfied that everything works properly. My guess is there is a loose crimp on the HE280 connector that was made worse by me moving the machine around for pictures.

Cory, I will let you know when all is good.
Cory_W9CDU
Plasticator

Post by Cory_W9CDU »

Ok, let me know how things turn out.
If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago.
-Stargate SG-1
kswaid
Plasticator

Post by kswaid »

OK, I am getting consistent operation again after correcting a sloppy crimp. I also separated the cable whip and Bowden tube. The pressure exerted by the Bowden tube on the 8 pin connector was significant and didn't sit well with me.

Return to “Members Marketplace”