Rostock Max V2 (Disassembled) in SF Bay Area

Do you print/build/make/create 'stuff' for modifying SeeMeCNC machines? Post them here if you do so others can see and inquire about getting them!
ExplodedZombie
Printmaster!

Rostock Max V2 (Disassembled) in SF Bay Area

Post by ExplodedZombie »

Price (pick-up): $200

If you are near the San Francisco Bay Area (CA), I have a Rostock Max V2, currently disassembled. It's currently in a HDX Box with the hardware in ziploc bags. Yours for the low, low price of $200. If you want the smaller parts, electronics etc, and not the frame, cool I can mail that out.

Includes:
Pretty much everything that came in the V2 kit. I think it was one of the latest iterations of the V2 so it's pretty nice. Only a tiny bit of damage to some of the frame bits but nothing really noticeable. Looks and prints great. Rambo, PSU, frame, all that stuff.

Does not Include:
Hot End! Sorry, the original one got trashed a long time ago.

A few Upgrades:
Trick Laser E3D Effector mount (metal)
vibration dampeners for motors
Aluminum Heat Spreader
Last edited by ExplodedZombie on Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

PartDaddy
Printmaster!

Re: Rostock Max V2 (Disassembled) in SF Bay Area

Post by PartDaddy »

This is an amazing deal. The steppers and RAMBo control board lone is worth this price.
~PartDaddy
SeeMeCNC Owner & Founder
Blackpoint Engineering is SeeMeCNC
Since 1996

ExplodedZombie
Printmaster!

Re: Rostock Max V2 (Disassembled) in SF Bay Area

Post by ExplodedZombie »

PartDaddy wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:25 am
This is an amazing deal. The steppers and RAMBo control board lone is worth this price.
I'd consider mailing out just the RAMBo and steppers, honestly. I just don't want this awesome machine to go to waste simply bc I am bad at DIY.

Return to “Members Marketplace”