Cannot Connect Through DWC

dkaustin
Prints-a-lot

Cannot Connect Through DWC

Post by dkaustin »

After installing the v1.09y-ch firmware, the new DWC, and IAP, I am no longer able to connect to the Duet through the DWC. When I click on "Connect" the error message that comes up instantly is "Could not establish a connection to the Duet firmware! Please check your settings and try again." It offers no help as to which settings it is complaining about. The config file settings are all the same ones that were working before. I don't know where else I should be looking.

I've resorted to installing the firmware via BOSSAC, which seems to complete and verify correctly. The Arduino serial monitor returns the correct firmware information. I have loaded the DWC and IAP directly onto the SD card. No joy.

I have been banging my head against this for 12 hours. I am stumped.

Any suggestions appreciated.
mhackney
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: Cannot Connect Through DWC

Post by mhackney »

Try power cycling the duet and flushing your browser cache.

Sublime Layers - my blog on Musings and Experiments in 3D Printing Technology and Art

Start Here:
A Strategy for Successful (and Great) Prints

Strategies for Resolving Print Artifacts

The Eclectic Angler
dkaustin
Prints-a-lot

Post by dkaustin »

Restarting and flushing the cache didn't help, sorry to say.

I can ping the printer, so I know the wi-fi connection is working. Clicking on the "Home All" button causes the head to move, even though there is supposedly no connection, which seems odd.

Late Breaking News: Running the DWC in an Incognito Window connects just fine. This may be a Chrome problem rather than a Duet or DWC problem.
dc42
Printmaster!

Post by dc42 »

Try clearing cookies and local variables.

Return to “Duet”