Repetier-Server 0.51.0

crocky
Printmaster!

Repetier-Server 0.51.0

Post by crocky »

I have installed it on Beaglebone Black and it is looking very nice.

I had 0.50.3 it first and had not quite got it configured completely. The newer version seems to be working well so far and I think I have got it fairly well set up.
Bob
Rostock Max V2, Ball Cup Arms, New Carriages, HE280, Dampers, PSU Breathing, Simplify 3D, GeckoTek3D, Raspberry Pi3. Duet soon... Kossel Mini still under construction.
Delta's are the way!
crocky
Printmaster!

Re: Repetier-Server 0.51.0

Post by crocky »

I did a print job completely by remote this morning.

I had to go shopping so I setup a job and made the gcode file, I then imported the gcode to the beaglebone and told it to print. Went down to the shops and took the iPad and when the jobs was done it sent a message to mail system that the print job was finished (repetier informer).

Still a little more to do, I'm waiting for a USB lan device to come and I will configure a link to a camera and also the real Internet soon.

I did have some problems with temperatures but a wiring tidy up fixed them :) it is spot on now!
Bob
Rostock Max V2, Ball Cup Arms, New Carriages, HE280, Dampers, PSU Breathing, Simplify 3D, GeckoTek3D, Raspberry Pi3. Duet soon... Kossel Mini still under construction.
Delta's are the way!
teoman
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by teoman »

I just installed repetier-server on a banana pro. But for some reason the interface sucks. Not quite sure what is wrong.

I can connect to it on my local network. And it can do some changes but if the interface is going to be like this, I really prefer not to invest any time in it.

Also would you mind sharing your configuration file? Or does seemecnc have an official configuration file?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Never mind. I rebooted and it is looking good now. But I would still appreciate a config file.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-02-09 at 20.41.33.png
When on mobile I am brief and may be perceived as an arsl.
crocky
Printmaster!

Post by crocky »

I have taken it down and now I have it running on a Raspberry pi 2 and it is now perfect. Still have to get the camera working, I have a medical thing to do first and then :)
Bob
Delta's are the way!
teoman
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by teoman »

OK, I got it working.

Connecting to the printer over WIFI is nice :)

Now to design an enclosure for it.
crocky
Printmaster!

Post by crocky »

Glad you have it working now :)

Mine is running on Raspberry Pi 2 with wifi and the best thing is it is no longer tied to my Mac. It is presently making a two tiered spice rack better than 20 hours, see if it hacks that..
Bob
Delta's are the way!
teoman
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by teoman »

I am not sure if it is the model or someth8ng else but i did get some micro pauses 5 10 times during the firat print i made. They lasted only a second or less.

Will know more later.

Return to “Beaglebone Black”