New Replicape board is available

plasma
Printmaster!

New Replicape board is available

Post by plasma »

New Replicape board is available at http://www.thing-printer.com/product/replicape/, Just got mine from a kickstarter campaign can't wait to try it out.
Xenocrates
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: New Replicape board is available

Post by Xenocrates »

I want to try them out, but I'm waiting for the Reach, as I want to work with PT100's (I contacted them, and Elias has offered to let me beta test the reach sometime this year). Keep us posted with how it works. I'm definitely interested.
Machines:
Rostock Max V2, Duet .8.5, PT100 enabled E3D V6 and volcano, Raymond style enclosure
Automation Technology 60W laser cutter/engraver
1m X-carve router

Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
01-10011-11111100001
bubbasnow
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by bubbasnow »

look what showed up earlier this month.

Replicape with manga screen
plasma
Printmaster!

Post by plasma »

bubbasnow wrote:look what showed up earlier this month.

Replicape with manga screen
Looking Nice. I'm still building a new printer so can't try it out yet. Hope it works well.
terabyte
Prints-a-lot

Post by terabyte »

Have anybody made it work yet? I am trying to put it together myself, but I am temporarily stuck with configuring wifi, which works, but the configuration is lost after a reboot. However, I am more interested in positive (hopefully there are no negatives :D ) experiences, if anyone wants to share. Is it stable, how does the calibration work, and how good are the prints?
Thanks
EddyGara
Prints-a-lot

Post by EddyGara »

terabyte wrote:Have anybody made it work yet? I am trying to put it together myself, but I am temporarily stuck with configuring wifi, which works, but the configuration is lost after a reboot. However, I am more interested in positive (hopefully there are no negatives :D ) experiences, if anyone wants to share. Is it stable, how does the calibration work, and how good are the prints?
Thanks
Have you've gotten it to work? My biggest issue is the lack of support really for this product. I know its still a newish board but its been in development for at lest 2 years, i would think they could make this thing a lot more easy to set up. Im really about ready to give up on the bbb/replicape just seem like not enough info online, nor people using it to get good data on the board itself. Unless your a wiz with python, or no every single bit about codeing for these machines there's almost no way to get it to work. I guess I was bit over my head when i got into this project but everyday it just seems like i pored money into a project that might be ready for the public.

Return to “Beaglebone Black”