Teacher Training Session

A place for teachers to discuss general SeeMeEducate topics
jjjohnson
SeeMeCNC Staff

Teacher Training Session

Post by jjjohnson »

In the past, I have hosted training sessions at Goshen High School (Northern Indiana) on topics such as Pro-Engineer, Inventor, and others. Is there anyone that would be interested in a 1 - 2 day training session to get yourself acquainted with your Orion or Rostock Max 3D printer and implementing its use in your school? Are there any specific topics you would like to have focused on?

Nothing is planned as of yet, I am attempting to evaluate if there is interest in such training sessions.
JJ
brent
Printmaster!

Re: Teacher Training Session

Post by brent »

Possibly video lectures/training sessions are the best option here for teaching over long distances. Record one of your introductory classes. As far as camera choices, a cheapo kmart camera and a zoom mic should do (audio is more important than video for this).
Jimustanguitar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Jimustanguitar »

You should host a workshop or series at the RepRap Fest! http://midwestreprapfest.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I second the video lessons idea too, or perhaps a Google Hangout series?
jjjohnson
SeeMeCNC Staff

Post by jjjohnson »

Hosting a workshop at the RepRap Fest sounds great, and video lessons are in progress. Stay tuned to the SeeMeEducate Youtube Channel in the coming days/weeks.
JJ

Return to “Teachers Lounge”