Repetier files for Orion missing?

A pre-assembled Delta Printer that can print a 6" cube 8" tall!
LAFilament
Plasticator

Repetier files for Orion missing?

Post by LAFilament »

I noticed that there weren't any files for Orion on Github and the instructions only refer you to the matterhackers software.

Did something change recently or am I missing it?

Thanks,
Mo
teoman
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: Repetier files for Orion missing?

Post by teoman »

Which files are you looking for?
When on mobile I am brief and may be perceived as an arsl.
LAFilament
Plasticator

Post by LAFilament »

I need to reflash the firmware on the board (v 0.91 is not easily found. v 0.83 is on github)
Eric
Printmaster!

Post by Eric »

LAFilament wrote:I need to reflash the firmware on the board (v 0.91 is not easily found. v 0.83 is on github)
You'd think it would be found under downloads->open source files->orion_delta. Perfectly reasonable place to look. But that's only old stuff.

It actually is there under downloads->open source files. The gotcha is that the default display is only popular repositories. Click on the "repositories" tab to see everything.
Or you can use downloads->all downloads->orion delta firmware for a direct link to it.
LAFilament
Plasticator

Post by LAFilament »

Eric wrote:
LAFilament wrote:I need to reflash the firmware on the board (v 0.91 is not easily found. v 0.83 is on github)
You'd think it would be found under downloads->open source files->orion_delta. Perfectly reasonable place to look. But that's only old stuff.

It actually is there under downloads->open source files. The gotcha is that the default display is only popular repositories. Click on the "repositories" tab to see everything.
Or you can use downloads->all downloads->orion delta firmware for a direct link to it.
Thanks a bunch. Dont know why I missed that.

Return to “ORION”