Global Startup Battle 2014 *VOTING FIXED PLEASE TRY AGAIN*

General hangout discussion area for other non-printing stuff
ZionPhil
Printmaster!

Global Startup Battle 2014 *VOTING FIXED PLEASE TRY AGAIN*

Post by ZionPhil »

John Olafson (johnoly99) and Phillip Briski (ZionPhil) participated as The MakerHive and SeeMeCNC at StartUp Weekend: Maker Michiana https://www.facebook.com/SWMichiana" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Nov 14th to 16th.

Startup Weekend Maker Michiana is an all weekend event (54hrs) where creatives of all kinds (business people, developers, coders, designers, makers/engineers) come together to bring a start-up idea to life.

John Oly, Phil Briski, and many members of the The MakerHive http://www.themakerhive.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; were there to offer support to the attendees that pitched a product idea. They helped with design, 3D printed, marketing, and manufacturing mentorship to the product pitchers.

John and Phil decided to join the group called BOLLT™, a concept from Scott Palmer: BOLLT™ is here to help you adapt any of the most common sizes of male OR female threads to one another. Got a 10mm thread and want to mount your go-pro? BOLLT™ it. Want to mount your antique light fixture on a rigging pole for your photo shoot? BOLLT™ it.

The BOLLT™ team won, and are now onto the next round which is the Global Startup Battle (we are competing against the world now).

Please VOTE, and SHARE! We're local entrepreneurs representing Michiana in a global Shark-Tank like competition. We won at the local level, and now we're up against other teams across the globe - but we need your vote to win. Voting ends WEDNESDAY! Please check out our invention, vote for BOLLT, and pass it on - thank you!!

You may vote once per day, and voting ends WEDNESDAY! Thank you!!

http://app2.pitchburner.com/upglobal/ch ... bid=429937" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by ZionPhil on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bot
Printmaster!

Re: Global Startup Battle 2014

Post by bot »

That's a pretty neat idea. The end product would be anodized aluminum or steel, right? I voted. Or at least I think I did... the site was kinda buggy.
*not actually a robot
ZionPhil
Printmaster!

Post by ZionPhil »

bot wrote:That's a pretty neat idea. The end product would be anodized aluminum or steel, right? I voted. Or at least I think I did... the site was kinda buggy.
Yes, final product anodized aluminum. Thanks for voting!
ZionPhil
Printmaster!

Post by ZionPhil »

bot wrote:That's a pretty neat idea. The end product would be anodized aluminum or steel, right? I voted. Or at least I think I did... the site was kinda buggy.
Voting is fixed - please vote now, or try again if it didn't work the first time. Thank you all!

Return to “The Lounge”