MRRF and the Nimble

General hangout discussion area for other non-printing stuff
Zesty_Lykle
Printmaster!

MRRF and the Nimble

Post by Zesty_Lykle »

Hello good printing people,

You now have an even better excuse to go visit the MRRF. (as if you needed one)

Besides meeting Michael Hackney, you will also be able to see the Nimble in action. He is demonstrating the first production Nimble in existence. We are even considering a discount for the show visitors.

Looking forward to the reactions.
Lykle
Lykle
Design life, and enjoy.
joe
Printmaster!

Re: MRRF and the Nimble

Post by joe »

Whoa... I'm going. Not often you get to meet GOD!
Qdeathstar
Printmaster!

Post by Qdeathstar »

sort of interesting that Mhackney wasn't been singing the nimbles praises.... i hope it's not s complete disaster, i've got two comming.
mhackney
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by mhackney »

I'm not sure why you would say that? I have nothing to say one way or the other until I get some significant testing on it. You know that I don't jump on and wagons or slam products based on first impressions. I thoroughly test every product and idea before making any comments.

I received the Nimble less than a week before I had to pack up for MRRF. It took a day to install it and I started testing. I've posted photos of some nice prints and printed a large vase at the MRRF for folks to look at. I didn't get much time to print before the fair and when I got back I had to head to NY for work. I just got back and still haven't unpacked. Be patient! I'll complete my testing and then do an update.

Sublime Layers - my blog on Musings and Experiments in 3D Printing Technology and Art

Start Here:
A Strategy for Successful (and Great) Prints

Strategies for Resolving Print Artifacts

The Eclectic Angler

Return to “The Lounge”