Rambo connects.... sort of

All things related to the Rostock MAX 3D Printer, the worlds FIRST Delta kit!
stonewater
Printmaster!

Rambo connects.... sort of

Post by stonewater »

max V1,

I have a problem with it connecting using arduino or any slicing engine. when I plug it into the usb, software recognizes it and you can see the comport. the lcd screen blinks and I get 1 beep. arduino sees it when I start it up. sees the com port and the right board. when try to upload eeprom no luck. when I use the machine control in s3d it shows it trying to conntect all 3 ways and times out. I have tried setting baud rate in software and changing it on the LCD. any ideas? I cannot clear the EEPROM or anything like that. I can run prints off the SD card and do any of the machine changes and save to EEPROM on the LCD screen. mattercontrol starts to connect but cannot finish the connection.

any ideas please? tried 250000 and 115000. when you access the com port settings in device manager it shows 115000 as max speed... tried this with a win7 machine and an older xp pro machine. boh used to work with the max, I suspect tit may be a problem with the card. I can connect to my robo and to my flashforge no problems. they use different com ports but its working.

Tom C
MAX V1
325 MM carbon arms trick trucks effector mount LED ring heat spreader
Corvair750
V6 Hotend
Robo 3D
Flashforge creator
http://WWW.TeslagenX.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Bedini experimenter kits, books, DVD's

Return to “Rostock MAX”