h-1.1 extruder assembly instructions

All about the retired H-1.1 3D Printers
vaporlock
Plasticator

h-1.1 extruder assembly instructions

Post by vaporlock »

I'm starting my build but can't find any info on how to build the extruder. I found a pdf about the H1 extruder but there are some differences between the one in the drawing and my parts. I can't tell how the Extruder Base and the Lower Extruder Mounting Plate go together. It looks like a bolt goes through an offset hole in the Base through a centered hole/slot in the Plate. In the pictures I can actually see this but it is odd. The H1 drawing shows 2 bolts in the barrel but the one I have has a knurled nut on the end to secure it.

Any help here would be appreciated.
thosj
Prints-a-lot

Re: h-1.1 extruder assembly instructions

Post by thosj »

I bought an original H-1 and I bought an H1.1 upgrade on Indiegogo. I have the H1 assembled extruder sitting here and the H1.1 upgrade extruder parts. The parts look the exact same to me sitting here side by side 'cept new ones are black and old ones are clear, so I would simply follow the H1 assembly. If you find something different or something that doesn't work, ask back!!
Polygonhell
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Polygonhell »

I've built both and other than the material they are made of they assemble the same.
There is a video showing the assembly here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mua3i_wP32I
vaporlock
Plasticator

Post by vaporlock »

That video was just what I needed. Thank you. Now I understand the offset bolt.

I've been trying to download the H1 manuals but the .com site just slows to a crawl at about 10MB every time I try. The .org site is completely offline more often than not so it has been difficult to get all the files. Could someone put the manual up somewhere or perhaps email it to me?
vaporlock
Plasticator

Post by vaporlock »

After 3 days of trying I finally got the assembly manual downloaded. Almost done anyway but now I can double check the dimensions.

Return to “H-1.1 3D Printers”