ANY V4 Build Experts??? I was good till calibration - need help

Start your own build thread so others can see how it's going, and even help out!
sanderbing
Plasticator

ANY V4 Build Experts??? I was good till calibration - need help

Post by sanderbing »

I am building the V4 kit. I built the v3 a couple of years ago and still love it. But with the V4 I am stuck getting the software sorted out.

On the configuration page - https://seemecnc.dozuki.com/Guide/Confi ... +Max+v4/89
I downloaded YAT, since Mattercontrol did not recognize the V4, and i set the baud rate to 115200 and it is 'connected' but when i send the codes, I do not get the expected "after a few seconds, you should see a confirmation that you're connected, along with the IP address of your printer. Write the IP address down, you'll use it in the next steps"

So i am stuck on step 6. The printer is only 6 feet from the router and i checked the SD card, per instructions.

One more point, the touch screen continues to flash a message "WIFI reported error, no known networks found, WIFI Module is idle

thanks in advance for any help
dc42
Printmaster!

Re: ANY V4 Build Experts??? I was good till calibration - need help

Post by dc42 »

It sounds as though you haven't entered the details of your access point through YAT using the M587 command.

Return to “The Build Zone”