Rostock Max v2 Hardware Pack - Parts Labels

Here's where you can find the official (and unofficial too) things like assembly instructions etc...
HesDeadJim
Printmaster!

Rostock Max v2 Hardware Pack - Parts Labels

Post by HesDeadJim »

Hello everyone. I recently built my first Rostock Max v2 printer and had a blast doing it. One of the things that helped make my life easier when I first started sorting out the hardware kits was to create some sticky labels to put on the outside of each bag of screws, nuts, washers, etc. etc. identifying what was inside. I initially did this with a Dymo "LectricTag" handheld label printer and it worked great. I thought it might be useful to create a label sheet for all of the numerous smaller, unlabeled, separately packaged parts for the printer and post it here for new builders to print out using their home printers. I certainly can't be the ONLY AR personality around that might find this useful...right?.....RIGHT? :ugeek:

Anyway, I created a sheet of labels in Microsoft Word that will work for any of the following models of Avery label sheets (the sheets have 30 labels on each page and I only needed one page for the complete list):

Compatible Avery Label Products:

45366, 48266, 48366, 5029, 5268, 5366, 5368, 5378, 5566, 6505, 75366, 8066, 8478, 15266, 8590

Or you could just print them out on paper, cut them out and stick them inside the bags...whatever trips your switch. :D

You'll notice that the list only includes the items from Hardware Pack #1 and a few items from the Onyx Heated Bed Kit. Hardware Pack 2 and 3 contain fewer (or larger) parts and come nicely packaged and labeled so that additional labels aren't necessary.

Hope it comes in handy!

Here's the document:
Attachments
Rostock Max v2 Hardware Labels.doc
(39.5 KiB) Downloaded 461 times
Steve S. (HesDeadJim)
Omaha, Nebraska
Rostock Max v2

"I am Dyslexia of Borg. Fusistance is retail. Your ass will be laminated."
dtgriscom
Printmaster!

Re: Rostock Max v2 Hardware Pack - Parts Labels

Post by dtgriscom »

Great idea. I did the same with permanent marker, but this would have been much easier and clearer.
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

Thanks for the document. It was a good idea and it's great when you shared your idea!
HesDeadJim
Printmaster!

Post by HesDeadJim »

Eaglezsoar wrote:Thanks for the document. It was a good idea and it's great when you shared your idea!
dtgriscom wrote:Great idea. I did the same with permanent marker, but this would have been much easier and clearer.
Anytime guys. I Hope it helps simplify the next builders experience. :D

Happy Printing!
Steve S. (HesDeadJim)
Omaha, Nebraska
Rostock Max v2

"I am Dyslexia of Borg. Fusistance is retail. Your ass will be laminated."
beilmandesign
Printmaster!

Post by beilmandesign »

Thanks very much. Will be using these!
PlasticFolk
Plasticator

Post by PlasticFolk »

Outstanding! We'll be using these too!
10kvclockman
Plasticator

Post by 10kvclockman »

HesDeadJim wrote:Hello everyone. I recently built my first Rostock Max v2 printer and had a blast doing it. One of the things that helped make my life easier when I first started sorting out the hardware kits was to create some sticky labels to put on the outside of each bag of screws, nuts, washers, etc. etc. identifying what was inside. I initially did this with a Dymo "LectricTag" handheld label printer and it worked great. I thought it might be useful to create a label sheet for all of the numerous smaller, unlabeled, separately packaged parts for the printer and post it here for new builders to print out using their home printers. I certainly can't be the ONLY AR personality around that might find this useful...right?.....RIGHT? :ugeek:

Anyway, I created a sheet of labels in Microsoft Word that will work for any of the following models of Avery label sheets (the sheets have 30 labels on each page and I only needed one page for the complete list):

Compatible Avery Label Products:

45366, 48266, 48366, 5029, 5268, 5366, 5368, 5378, 5566, 6505, 75366, 8066, 8478, 15266, 8590

Or you could just print them out on paper, cut them out and stick them inside the bags...whatever trips your switch. :D

You'll notice that the list only includes the items from Hardware Pack #1 and a few items from the Onyx Heated Bed Kit. Hardware Pack 2 and 3 contain fewer (or larger) parts and come nicely packaged and labeled so that additional labels aren't necessary.

Hope it comes in handy!

Here's the document:
Hi I just wanted to say thank you! I copied your labels from your label sheet one by one to my dymo label printer. This was so helpful in the build. Once I had identified which bag held what, I was able to go directly to the right bag and get the bits. Honestly this saved so much time on the build.

Return to “Rostock MAX Official Docs”