Calibration Max V2 X screw full right Z screw full left Not Level

Having a problem? Post it here and someone will be along shortly to help
jtavenner
Plasticator

Calibration Max V2 X screw full right Z screw full left Not Level

Post by jtavenner »

Rostock Max V2

I had a print get stuck to the glass and in trying to remove it, the glass shifted quite a bit. My next print wasn't level. I went through the calibration steps in sections 2.3 and 2.4 in the user guide. The X tower is contacting the glass. I have the screw turned all the way to the right. The Z tower is too high. I have the Z screw on the last thread. It will fall out if I loosen it anymore. The Y tower is more or less in the correct position. I've tried starting with all the screws in a mid position and started with the Z screw all the way down and the X screw all the way up. No change. I have also tried the Appendix B Alternate Calibration Method with similar results. I can get the X tower at the correct height, but once I make a change to the Y or Z, the X is on the glass again and no threads left on the screw. I don't seem to get any change at the center when adjusting the Horizontal Radius unless I make it drastic. I finally set the Horizontal Radius to 120 and the extruder moved toward the Z tower and crashed into the bed. I tried the Delta Calibration Wizard https://www.seemecnc.com/pages/delta-ca ... 81fa&_ss=r, but step 7 (send G29) caused the extruder to move just outside the X tower and off the bed and get jammed. Any help would be appreciated.

Return to “Troubleshooting”