SE300 Pin Outs & LED Power

A place to talk about user-made mods and upgrades to their machines
briankb
Printmaster!

SE300 Pin Outs & LED Power

Post by briankb »

I'm working on upgrading my v3 rostock to v3.2 including the newer SE300 hotend and effector assembly.

I've searched on this forum and google for "se300 pin", "se300 pinout", "se300 led" and a few other variations but could not find the information for the few via's on the new se300 PCB.

I would like to power an led ring light I had on the old he280 onto the se300.

There is a group of 2 via's next to the main whip cable socket, and one of those two seems to be common to positive on the hotend fan.

There is another group of 6 via's (2 rows of 3) on the bottom right area of the se300 pcb.

I'm hoping the two next to the whip cable socket are just for adding a light and are also addressible via gcode to turn it on and off.

I would appreciate any confirmation or additional information on the SE300 PCB pins.
- CNC's: Rostock Max upgraded to v3.2, Prusa i3 MK3 MMU, Formlabs Form SLA, Shapeoko3 CNC, Palette+, Palette 2 Pro
- Software: Fusion 360, SpaceClaim Engineer, Simplify3D, Repetier Firmware & Host, VCarve Pro
geneb
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: SE300 Pin Outs & LED Power

Post by geneb »

Email support, I'm sure they can tell you.

g.
Delta Power!
Defeat the Cartesian Agenda!
http://www.f15sim.com - 80-0007, The only one of its kind.
http://geneb.simpits.org - Technical and Simulator Projects
briankb
Printmaster!

Re: SE300 Pin Outs & LED Power

Post by briankb »

Apparently the SE300 has built in lights! Which is very cool!

provided their response here for future reference
First I would suggest building and running the machine stock as the hotend board has 3 LEDs stock for a light.
I have attached a pic of the wiring diagram for the whip.

I do not suggest soldering to a via as that is not a proper wire attachement point and modifying the board would void any warranty for the hotend board.

The red wire from the 2 pin white harness will give a constant positive location, and the green wire from the 10 pin connector is used for the ground for the LEDs.
- CNC's: Rostock Max upgraded to v3.2, Prusa i3 MK3 MMU, Formlabs Form SLA, Shapeoko3 CNC, Palette+, Palette 2 Pro
- Software: Fusion 360, SpaceClaim Engineer, Simplify3D, Repetier Firmware & Host, VCarve Pro

Return to “Mods and Upgrades”