Hello from Miami

Introduce yourself to the community!
SellingMiami
Plasticator

Hello from Miami

Post by SellingMiami »

I finally had time to play around with my Orion, it was a real Christmas present (unexpected - from a long time friend).
I successfully printed the calibration square, what a perfect print.
I expect I will be asking for help from time to time as this is a new hobby for me.
I've used an inexpensive CAD program a while back when I was trying to design an RC plane, my profession took off so I had to put it to one side and I forgot about it.
Now this is different, now I can make some things that can help a few friends and family members as well as make some really cool gifts I saw on Thingiverse.

I would like to thank everyone in advance for any help in getting going and jumping hurdles that life brings during learning curves.

JCC

PS, excuse my Member/User Name, never been good at creating a cool name, lol.
Flightrider
Plasticator

Re: Hello from Miami

Post by Flightrider »

Welcome aboard... from West Palm

I'm a newbie too; having gotten my Rostock Max v2 up and running only about a 6 weeks ago. Probably, calibration had the most to become more obvious after a few hours and asking several members here for help... which they did and I appreciate. I have to say the people at SeeMeCNC have been great also. I'm extremely pleased so far, even though this is my first experience with 3D printing.

Dave
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

Welcome to the forum, SellingMiami!
Thanks for buying the Orion printer from SeeMeCNC, it is a great little printer and the first one I purchased.
We will be happy to answer any questions and help you in any way we can, just send us a message.
Happy Printing!
“ Do Not Regret Growing Older. It is a Privilege Denied to Many. ”
SellingMiami
Plasticator

Post by SellingMiami »

Thanks for the welcomes.
I guess I have set something up incorrectly because I did not get email notices to your welcomes.
I'll look into it later today.

Return to “New Member introduction”