rep 095d latest

A place to talk about slic3r software (http://slic3r.org)
wildideas1
Printmaster!

rep 095d latest

Post by wildideas1 »

ok just loaded latest rep 095d and i noticed slicer is no longer in the program with rep anyone else notice this if so how did you get slicr back??

Ian
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: rep 095d latest

Post by Eaglezsoar »

wildideas1 wrote:ok just loaded latest rep 095d and i noticed slicer is no longer in the program with rep anyone else notice this if so how did you get slicr back??

Ian
After reading your message I downloaded Repetier Host from http://www.repetier.com/download/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and installed on Windows 7 and Slic3r is still there. Where did you download
your Repetier Host from?
“ Do Not Regret Growing Older. It is a Privilege Denied to Many. ”
wildideas1
Printmaster!

Post by wildideas1 »

OK my machine was in need of a reboot after download and install of new REP something went arr-ye and slcr didn't show back up in the rep window so i took 3 hr walk with Puppy and came back and low and behold it was their. so now i am trying to calibrate the new .7 nozzle and figure out settings.
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

wildideas1 wrote:OK my machine was in need of a reboot after download and install of new REP something went arr-ye and slcr didn't show back up in the rep window so i took 3 hr walk with Puppy and came back and low and behold it was their. so now i am trying to calibrate the new .7 nozzle and figure out settings.
Weird why it didn't show up at first but it's there now, I hope the new version works better than the older one for you.
“ Do Not Regret Growing Older. It is a Privilege Denied to Many. ”

Return to “Slic3r”