robotdigg steppers

A place for the physical connections
stonewater
Printmaster!

robotdigg steppers

Post by stonewater »

what do you guys think ?
http://www.robotdigg.com/product/206/Ne ... pper+Motor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; price is right :) was gonna build another ezstruder w/bowden looking at ordering a polystrooder tri hotend.

Tom C
MAX V1
325 MM carbon arms trick trucks effector mount LED ring heat spreader
Corvair750
V6 Hotend
Robo 3D
Flashforge creator
http://WWW.TeslagenX.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Bedini experimenter kits, books, DVD's
Polygonhell
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: robotdigg steppers

Post by Polygonhell »

It's rated at slightly lower torque than the ones that come with the kit, how that translates to actual output on 12V is anyone's guess. It will probably be fine but you do have to be a bit careful with motor selection for direct drive extruders. I moved one of mine to a geared stepper and I'm going to do the same for all of the others.
rpress
Printmaster!

Post by rpress »

I use these for my extruders. They can run at a lower current with the same torque as the stock motor, so they are much cooler.

http://www.robotdigg.com/product/29/Nem ... pper+motor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
robotdigg
Noob

Post by robotdigg »

2016, RobotDigg Equip Makers!
Thanks for all of you. This is Tiger Huang, founder of RobotDigg.
RobotDigg are trying to do our best to equip makers of Robotics, Drones, Open PnP, 3D Printer, 6 DOF
Wish all of makers come with brilliant kickstarter project.
bvandiepenbos
Printmaster!

Post by bvandiepenbos »

I have purchased stuff from robotdigg several times. I have not had any issues with their stuff.
Decent products, great prices.

Only problem is shipping has been rather expensive.
~*Brian V.

RostockMAX v2 (Stock)
MAX METAL "ShortyMAX"
MAX METAL Rostock MAX Printer Frame
NEMESIS Air Delta v1 & v2 -Aluminum delta printers
Rostock MAX "KITT" - Tri-Force Frame
GRABER i3 "Slim"
gchristopher
Printmaster!

Post by gchristopher »

I've bought a couple times from Robotdigg and had good experiences. Apparently shipping to Alaska from HK isn't any worse than from the Lower 48, so I didn't even notice shipping being high.

Robotdigg is the only place I could find those wonderful radiators sized for Nema17 stepper motors. With a 40mm PC fan and some thermal grease, all of my motors are at most slightly warm to the touch, even the EZStruder motor that used to burning hot.

For big ticket items like kits or if you want to be really sure you're getting a particular brand (Hot ends or SSR), I'd still look for a domestic seller.

Return to “Nuts and Bolts”