H1-1 complete kit available (w/Ramps) (SOLD!)

Do you print/build/make/create 'stuff' for modifying SeeMeCNC machines? Post them here if you do so others can see and inquire about getting them!
dgirard
Prints-a-lot

H1-1 complete kit available (w/Ramps) (SOLD!)

Post by dgirard »

Hey All!

I'm thinking about stepping up to the Rostock from the H1-1 I just purchased.

I've not even unboxed the H1-1 kit, and it's complete with RED injection-mold parts, Heated Bed, RAMPS controller, nema 17 steppers, steve's Hot-end/extruder, power supply etc...

Basically it's the H1-1 kit they sell on the web site, but with the RAMPS 1.4 controller instead of the Rambo...This kit was shipped out to me in August (I ordered it at Maker Faire Detroit) and I've not had time to build it. Since I won't have time until the Holidays, I'm thinking about stepping up to the Rostock which should be shipping by then.

Given that it's a new kit, and I really don't have to do this, I'd like to get something close to what I paid for it--but I can ship it out immediately (Steve says it could take a week for him to ship!)

The current kit is selling for $551 (which is what I paid for mine) plus shipping. I'd like to get $520 for this (and I'll include shipping for free)--or make me an offer.

If you're in the west detroit area (downriver, Southfield, Novi, Ann Arbor--or anywhere in this quadrant), I'll gladly meet up with you somewhere to deliver this and I'll knock another $20 since I won't have to ship.

Any takers?

-David
Last edited by dgirard on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
xojins
Prints-a-lot

Re: H1-1 complete kit available (w/Ramps)

Post by xojins »

Have you thought about building it, use it as a learning tool, and then print the parts you need to make your own rostock? That's the path I'll eventually head down.
dgirard
Prints-a-lot

Post by dgirard »

I have considered that option...and that's what I'll do if there's no interest...I know i'm not really offering much of a "deal" from what it would cost to go direct to SeeMe on this...

I figured that since I've not even started yet, and won't be able to for another month or two I'd see if anyone else was in a big hurry to get started :D

Either way it'll be all good.

David
johnoly99
Printmaster!

Post by johnoly99 »

Hey Dave, John here. Sad to hear you havn't had time to build it yet : ( But I totally understand. If you only knew the crazy ideas in my head I don't have time for! I'm sure someone will be along shortly in here and pop for it, but I'd also say a good place to post it would be on the http://forums.reprap.org site under the for sale section. You could always post on ebay too.

Good luck with the sale, and you'll LOVE the rostock, def. would go for the wood kit over the acrylic. Acrylic looks really really cool, until you touch it and the fingerprints NEVER come off. LOL
Dhaykus0418
Plasticator

Post by Dhaykus0418 »

Just out of curiosity, what color are the plastics? I live in Dearborn and work in Redford(Plymouth & Tele. area), so I definitely am in your radius. Perhaps we can work out something. Thanks.
kilroyo
Printmaster!

Post by kilroyo »

I dont know david, if I would take Dhaykus0418 deal , with that profile picture, I would hate to see what "Perhaps we can work out something." exactly is. :D
dgirard
Prints-a-lot

Post by dgirard »

Wow guys! Thanks for the interest and comments!

The plastics are RED. Regarding Dhaykus0418's profile pic...we're from "detroit" here...that sort of thing doesn't scare us!...:-o

I was seriously thinking about the wood rostock--I was mostly just trying to be economical, but the fingerprints are a consideration too!....Still might just keep what I've got, but if there's interest in the H1-1, I'll let it go to help fund the rostock.

Thanks again!
David
johnoly99
Printmaster!

Post by johnoly99 »

Whoever gets it, we will still take care of them like everyone else.
Dhaykus0418
Plasticator

Post by Dhaykus0418 »

David, just tell them that here in the Detroit area, we're the last line of defense against Canada. ^_^! I can send you a PM with the rest of my info if you'd like and we can talk more about it. I assume cash would be okay? My name David also BTW. Thanks.
dgirard
Prints-a-lot

Post by dgirard »

Dhaykus0418 wrote:David, just tell them that here in the Detroit area, we're the last line of defense against Canada. ^_^! I can send you a PM with the rest of my info if you'd like and we can talk more about it. I assume cash would be okay? My name David also BTW. Thanks.
Cash is king...

Did I mention I'm canadian? :shock: ...we can trade phone #'s in PM and talk. Thanks David!

David
dgirard
Prints-a-lot

Post by dgirard »

Thanks John!...I knew you guys would stand behind your product, even if I transfer it to someone else...

David: It was great talking to you today...we'll meet Tuesday to transfer the kit!

Thanks everyone!
David
Dhaykus0418
Plasticator

Re: H1-1 complete kit available (w/Ramps) (pending sale)

Post by Dhaykus0418 »

Yes, thanks also John. Its always great talking to you guys at the events and I know I can count on help from you or the group if needed. Things are still looking good for Tuesday Dave, I'll be in touch beforehand. Thanks. :D
johnoly99
Printmaster!

Post by johnoly99 »

Awesome deal guys!
Dhaykus0418
Plasticator

Re: H1-1 complete kit available (w/Ramps) (Sale Completed)

Post by Dhaykus0418 »

Want to thank David for meeting me today to complete the deal for the H1.1. Hope he got some good Hallowe'en stuff at the store we met at. Now I'll take a little time to inventory it and print out some of the official docs. and get started. Good luck with what you decide your next move will be. Dave. :D
dgirard
Prints-a-lot

Post by dgirard »

Nice to meet you too Dave.

I'm in on the rostock...looking forward to the kit being ready to go!

Good luck with your new h1-1!

David
johnoly99
Printmaster!

Post by johnoly99 »

Sweet deal guys! Speakin of halloween stuff, have you seen our very own BVandiepenboss's punkinbot yet?

punkinbot.com

He's been in the local papers with it, and "rumor" has it Discovery Channel Canada has him on the hook for something?

Return to “Members Marketplace”