[AD] liquid photopolymer resins for 405nm/355nm 3D printers

Do you print/build/make/create 'stuff' for modifying SeeMeCNC machines? Post them here if you do so others can see and inquire about getting them!
Post Reply
Vivian Li
Plasticator
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:44 am

[AD] liquid photopolymer resins for 405nm/355nm 3D printers

Post by Vivian Li »

Hello,dear friends,we are professional Chinese manufacturer of liquid photopolymer resins for
SLA,DLP,and Inkjet photocurable 3D printers.
we are focusing on photopolymer technology more than 10 years. O(∩_∩)O~
we can provide photopolymers for industries like jewelry casting,dental,models and prototyping,engineering,etc...

overseas retail and bulk orders are all accepted.
welcome your inquiries: [email protected]


visit here:[url]http://www.photopolymerchina.com[/url]
Attachments
castable 3d printing resin.jpg
Last edited by Vivian Li on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vivian Li
Plasticator
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:44 am

[AD] Re: Where to buy 3D printer ink(UV Curable photopolymer

Post by Vivian Li »

Our recent customer's print.
Attachments
example.jpg
sgraber
Printmaster!
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: [AD] Where to buy 3D printer ink(UV Curable photopolymer

Post by sgraber »

I decided to investigate the free sample. Here is the response email:
Dear Shane,

We are glad to hear from you .

Which country are you in ? The courier costs a lot ,although we can afford most , but we need your deposit of 30USD.

If your test fails, after sending detailed test reports, we will return 30USD to you.

If you succeed and place further orders, we will also return 30USD to you .

attached is our product catalogue and one print example for your reference .

Common resin base is Acrylic resin

Colors: Nature,White,Orange, Red, Yellow ,Violet ,Blue.

If you have preference , feel free to tell us .

------------------

Lisa Xu Marketing Manager
Mobile:+0086-18368007717
Tel:+86-571-56293906
Fax:+86-571-56293906
Xanadu Technologies Limited
Website : http://www.xanaduchem.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Email: [email protected]
bot
Printmaster!
Posts: 993
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:18 am
Location: Vancouver
Contact:

Re: [AD] Where to buy 3D printer ink(UV Curable photopolymer

Post by bot »

What a load of BS. A deposit for a free sample!!! Hahahahahahahahaha
*not actually a robot
User avatar
Jimustanguitar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI
Posts: 2631
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 am
Location: Notre Dame area
Contact:

Re: [AD] Where to buy 3D printer ink(UV Curable photopolymer

Post by Jimustanguitar »

A $30 deposit for 100 grams of product.. Spend the extra 5 or 10 dollars and get yourself a whole quart of it from somewhere reputable like MakerJuice Labs.
Vivian Li
Plasticator
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:44 am

Re: [AD] Where to buy 3D printer ink(UV Curable photopolymer

Post by Vivian Li »


Dear Mr.Graber,

Sorry we have just found your message here.

we have written clear in our original post that ”courier costs are not calculated”, because we don’t want to cause misunderstanding among customers.

USD30 is not enough to send liquid chemical sample from China to any other counties in the world, we only charged USD30 to make sure customer is sincere to ask for sample test.

Hope you can understand, and any inquiry from you in the future will be welcome.

If you still have questions, feel free to email us, or leave message in the forum. Thank you very much!

Kindest Regards
Vivian Li
Xanadu Technologies Limited


sgraber wrote:I decided to investigate the free sample. Here is the response email:
Dear Shane,

We are glad to hear from you .

Which country are you in ? The courier costs a lot ,although we can afford most , but we need your deposit of 30USD.

If your test fails, after sending detailed test reports, we will return 30USD to you.

If you succeed and place further orders, we will also return 30USD to you .

attached is our product catalogue and one print example for your reference .

Common resin base is Acrylic resin

Colors: Nature,White,Orange, Red, Yellow ,Violet ,Blue.

If you have preference , feel free to tell us .

------------------

Lisa Xu Marketing Manager
Mobile:+0086-18368007717
Tel:+86-571-56293906
Fax:+86-571-56293906
Xanadu Technologies Limited
Website : http://www.xanaduchem.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Email: [email protected]
Vivian Li
Plasticator
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:44 am

Re: [AD] Where to buy 3D printer ink(UV Curable photopolymer

Post by Vivian Li »

Dear Bot,

Maybe you did not read above message carefully, the deposit of USD30 is for courier costs, not for sample. and normal minimum courier costs for liquid chemical to send from china to other counties, will be above USD50.

Therefore, it’s not really as funny as you thought, we are sincere to do business with all customers around the world.

And finally, we wish you good business and your inquiry will be welcomed .

Kindest Regards
Sales Manager
Vivian Li
Xanadu Technologies Limited

bot wrote:What a load of BS. A deposit for a free sample!!! Hahahahahahahahaha
Vivian Li
Plasticator
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:44 am

Re: [AD] Where to buy 3D printer ink(UV Curable photopolymer

Post by Vivian Li »

Dear Jimustanguitar,

You got a point here, but USD30 is not for the resin, it’s for courier costs. it’s indeed expensive for courier costs to send sample from China to other countries, therefore if your resin consumption is at beginning and not much, it’s better to use local sources. If you need bulk quantity in the future, you can consider importing from abroad.

Kindest Regards
Sales Manager
Vivian Li
Xanadu Technologies Limited


Jimustanguitar wrote:A $30 deposit for 100 grams of product.. Spend the extra 5 or 10 dollars and get yourself a whole quart of it from somewhere reputable like MakerJuice Labs.
Vivian Li
Plasticator
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:44 am

Re: [AD] Where to buy 3D printer ink(UV Curable photopolymer

Post by Vivian Li »

Hi,all maker friends,

To better learn our full range photopolymers,welcome to visit our new website:
[url]http://www.photopolymerchina.com[/url]
Attachments
printing and casting work from our customer using our photopolymer XD-K12106:
printing and casting work from our customer using our photopolymer XD-K12106:
Vivian Li
Plasticator
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:44 am

Re: [AD] Where to buy liquid photopolymer resins for 405nm/355nm 3D printers from China

Post by Vivian Li »

new product XD-K12112 is rigid polyurethane like resin that has great mechanical properties. the printed parts can be directly used in engineering applications. [email protected]
Attachments
rigid PU like photopolymer.jpg
Vivian Li
Plasticator
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:44 am

Re: [AD] liquid photopolymer resins for 405nm/355nm 3D printers

Post by Vivian Li »

K12112 white color
Attachments
rigid polyurethane 3d printing white resin 02.jpg
Post Reply

Return to “Members Marketplace”