Blue H1.1 and Axteeg X3 for sale

Do you print/build/make/create 'stuff' for modifying SeeMeCNC machines? Post them here if you do so others can see and inquire about getting them!
AndGorew
Prints-a-lot

Blue H1.1 and Axteeg X3 for sale

Post by AndGorew »

Hey everybody :) I have a fully assembled h1.1 ran by Axteeg X3 if anybody is interested in it. It is missing a hot end and it has a burn mark on the print bed. I recently have gotten lots of work with my photography buisness and I no longer have time to tinker and play with my printer so I want it to go to a good home :). Hopefully somebody will be interested. Just shoot me a reasonable offer. I can also send any pics you want. Just ask :) Thanks!
cambo3d
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: Blue H1.1 and Axteeg X3 for sale

Post by cambo3d »

how much for the axteeg x3?
AndGorew
Prints-a-lot

Post by AndGorew »

Idk if i wanna seperate the parts yet. Trying to sell as a unit. Shoot me an offer on the x3 and il let you know tho.
JohnStack
Printmaster!

Post by JohnStack »

AndGorew wrote:Hey everybody :) I have a fully assembled h1.1 ran by Axteeg X3 if anybody is interested in it. It is missing a hot end and it has a burn mark on the print bed. I recently have gotten lots of work with my photography buisness and I no longer have time to tinker and play with my printer so I want it to go to a good home :). Hopefully somebody will be interested. Just shoot me a reasonable offer. I can also send any pics you want. Just ask :) Thanks!
Did you sell this? Dm me.
Technologist, Maker, Willing to question conventional logic
http://dropc.am/p/KhiI1a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Members Marketplace”