- Six high current stepper motor drivers, good to about 6A peak/4A RMS
- One high current output (intended for bed heater) and three medium current outputs (intended for hot end heaters)
- Three 4-wire can outputs and three 2-wire fan outputs
- Nine I/O connectors for endstops, filament monitors, Z probes etc.
- Almost unlimited expansion via CAN bus. We'll be releasing a 3-driver/3 heater/6 fan/6 I/OI expansion board soon.
- Dedicated SPI bus to Raspberry Pi or other single board computer, to provide user interface, file storage and network connectivity. Can also operate in standalone mode using built-in SD card and Ethernet port, like Duet 2.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
In case you missed it, we've started shipping Duet 3 main boards. The Duet 3 MB6HC has: