I'm using Kisslicer 1.6 beta 2.4 (previously was using Kisslicer 1.5 with the same issues), and have been trying to reduce some pretty serious stringing, as well as clean up some pretty rough prints. I tried opening the same retraction test object in Cura 2.4.0, and the model prints almost flawlessly.
I prefer to work with Kisslicer, and was hoping that someone could help me get the Kisslicer performance to match what Cura is able to do. I'm sure I've just not set something up properly.
The image below shows the results of Cura 2.4.0 on the left, and Kisslicer 1.6 beta 2.4 on the right.
I've attached my kiss slicer settings, the cura profile (renamed to .ini so it will upload), and the STL file I've been working with.
I'd really appreciate any help that you can provide!
Talk about KISSlicer software here (http://kisslicer.com)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- (1.08 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
- Tuning Part.stl
- (13.95 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
- Support - sample support.ini
- (721 Bytes) Downloaded 3 times
- Style - Calibration Cura Copy.ini
- (545 Bytes) Downloaded 3 times
- Printer - Rostock MAX.ini
- (2.64 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
- Material - SeeMeCNC Black PLA - Cura Copy.ini
- (1.01 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests