Keep in mind a couple of key points:
- I have an original Rostock with 15 tooth pulleys so you need to change that to 20 teeth if needed.
- The PID tuning for the hot end and bed will need to be calibrated for YOUR system. I run a 4 hot end Kraken but only have 1 extruder configured in this example to keep it simple.
- I run my Onyx on 24 volts on an SSR.
- I have the Viki display configured
- I'm using thermistor 1 (rather than 0) for my hot end because I blew my T0 port
- I have my X3 Pro setup for 32 micro steps, so adjust appropriately if you do not
- of course, calibration is unique to my machine, you'll have to use your calibration parameters or recalibrate