- On page 61, add "Make sure ends of the aluminum tower extrusions are clean; sometimes they arrive with sharp edges that will cut the wires."
- On page 68, do NOT run the wires out the wire guide slots as shown in Figure 6-13; that would make it much harder to adjust the wires in the "Wire Routing" section, page 98 (which ends with a description of routing the wires out the wire guide slots; see figures 10-7, 10-8 and 10-9).
- On page 69, when installing the X tower, make sure that the insulated spade lug connectors are on the top and the female crimp connectors are on the bottom.
- On page 72, make sure you install the upper tower mounts in the correct side of the top section base plate. See figure 7-8 for the correct orientation. (I got to page 93 before I realized I'd done it wrong; someone else seems to have made it to page 115.)
- On page 80, the list doesn't specify how many #6-32 x 1/2" SS screws are needed (3)
- On page 81, warn the reader that the inside carriage plates aren't L/R symmetric. The language necessary is a bit tough, here's my best shot: "You need to assemble the carrier bases on the side where the bearing mounting holes on the right are slightly further apart vertically. (If you're doing it correctly, then if you align one of the outside carriage plates on top then the SeeMeCNC logo will be backwards (because in this orientation it actually belongs behind the inside carriage plate)."