dtgriscom wrote:A few more corrections/suggestions (page numbers from doc version 1.05):
- The list on page 31 includes the Base Plate Top, although it isn't used until page 48 (you might want to start a list there including the related parts for the Base Plate Top)
- The list on page 31 also includes the Onyx Heated Bed Pack. Most of this (all of this?) isn't used until page 50, and probably should be moved there.
It's part of the base assembly process.
- On page 37, you should say whether the vertical supports should be installed with the #6-32 flat head screws on the inside or the outside, and there are no such screws visible on figure 4-11 (I had to read through to the end to find out they were for the base covers, and should be on the inside).
"Please read this entire guide before you begin assembly of your new Rostock MAX v2! It will help you avoid any unpleasant surprises and will ensure that you’ve got everything you need BEFORE you need it! Understand that the photographs in this assembly guide do NOT tell the whole story of each step! Make sure you read and understand the accompanying text for each step!"
- On page 42, item 12: these are actually 3/8" screws (also change p 43)
- On page 75, you list the end stop switches, #2 screws, and #2 nuts. These items also appear in the earlier list on page 70; you should probably remove them from page 70.
- On page 146, make it clear that you're talking about the left bracket when describing the SD card slot, and in figure 17-3
Eh? "You want the left bracket oriented as shown in Fig. 17-3" and then right after that it shows you the left bracket with the obvious SD card notch. How is this unclear?
- On page 148, item 2, these are actually 3/8" screws
(boy, do I love nitpicking!
Pick away! I may not always make the changes you suggest, but your effort is appreciated!