Delta Calibration Wizard now online

A place to talk about developmental stuff (firmware/software/hardware etc)
grat
Noob

Re: Delta Calibration Wizard now online

Postby grat » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:23 pm

Yeah I contacted support over lunch and Ryan suggested the same and to try it again basically. So I went through the wizard for the 4th time and of course that time it worked as expected.

The results also fixed my bottom layer problems too!

fj..

Tonkabot
Printmaster!

Postby Tonkabot » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:57 am

I have a Max V2 with upgraded arms from Brian. What would I have to do to add this capability to my machine?

I assume I would need the accelerometer board and newer software in my Rambo... And then mount my head in that new board?

Brynn

Jimustanguitar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDDI

Postby Jimustanguitar » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:17 am

Tonkabot wrote:I have a Max V2 with upgraded arms from Brian. What would I have to do to add this capability to my machine?

I assume I would need the accelerometer board and newer software in my Rambo... And then mount my head in that new board?

Brynn

The accel board and newer firmware are the bare minimums for this all to work.

If your TrickLaser arms are a different length than stock though, know that the octoprint plugin won't work for you.

Tonkabot
Printmaster!

Postby Tonkabot » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:29 pm

My tricklaser arms are whatever the standard length they come as, I assume that is same as the original arms... I don't know.

What is the Octoprint plugin? what software does it plug into? I thought the Octoprint stuff had something to do with a raspberry Pi.

Brynn

avigeilpro
Noob

Postby avigeilpro » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:07 am

Hi guys,
It was a long time that i didn't came here and just see this.
I worked on a similar project few times ago and did my own full automatic calibration, based on the esher3d calibration wizard (wich look exactly the same as this wizard).
I'va add a g135 command that do all 10 point probing, 2 times probing on each point then average of this 2. After the 10 points are probed it send back the result in the console. Here a plugin in Octoprint read the result and calculate the modifications, send back the result to the printer. All this loop as long as all value zprobe are over a defined value (0.03 for me) with a maximum of 10 passes.

If anybody is interested by my work, let me know, i will try show exactly all what i made (if i all remember because i did it in december 2016)

Here is a video of a calibration on 3 passes :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m80Zn_BZKsg

Return to “Development Topics”